Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Not my problem anymore

move onI've just realized that this world is so full too many broken people, seeking for affirmations, seeking for acceptance, seeking for comfort and assurance from those who have hurt them. This brokenness often cause us to take it all out on others, on situations, on people who do not after all have any idea of the battles we are facing and the pains that we cry to our pillows at night. Having brought myself to this part of my journey, I can now say I think it's better to let people be. At the end of the day, what I should get from them are lessons and experiences that would make me wiser.

Kong na sakit mo ko, I let that go. That will not define who I am. Kong gin agaw mo sa akon ang akon gin sugudan, I let that be di ba? Yes nag kumod ko, but I didn't do what you did nga naglibot sa tanan nga tawo kag gin guba mo ko tudo. Right now, diin ka, kag diin ko? Nabawi sa imo di ba. Gin balik sa akon. And I didn't do anything to get that back. Sila mismo, ang mga nakakita sang truth amo ang nangita way nga mabalik sa akon. I hope you learn your lesson. I hope you realize nga ang kabutigan will be put to light. My new org will reach heights now that you're not with us. Daw pareho ka sang isa ka anay mayo lang naka pest control na kami hahaha Amo na lang ni ho. Kong may issue ka sa akon, dali di storyahanay ta. Indi kay mapa apin apin ka pa kag pa luoy luoy ka pa sa iban. Amo ka na gali ka talawan? Ngaa hadlok ka haw. May gina tago ka? Well you know what, that is not my problem anymore. As far as I am concerned I am reaping what I sow na. hehehe Kag ikaw man di ba? Te sadya man?

No comments: