Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Breathing

philippines


                                

"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord." -Psalm 150:6 



 I didn't realize farming could go so well with photography. These two things give me free therapy every day! What amazes me is the fact that beautiful shots usually can be taken by zooming in at every detailed angle. When I took this one my face was already almost on the ground. But the result is such a perfect consolation. Whether I stress myself all the time with the way things are not working the way I wanted them to, or with the way people think or feel about me, life will continue its course. So I'd rather focus on these simple, mundane things that bring joy and peace. I choose to breathe life into these tiny things in my pots. Because later on they will be giving life to many. 


No comments: