Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'M OVER YOU

Reposting a poem I wrote a few years back :) Been trying out poetry again to no avail!! urgh....

The hemorrhage stopped,
and wounds healing now,
the beating, normal.

Now I can look at you
straight in the eye,
straight from my heart--
stitches and all.

I may be traumatized
to feel your pride
cut through the flesh.
I may cringe
just from the thought
of you and me in the past.

Such a crime.
But it's all worth it anyway.
You're damned
to be imprisoned
inside your own
ignorant heart.

Life sentence.

4 comments:

Iamquietheart said...

amo na ya. life must go on no matter ano man natabo. daw kibot man ko ba. amo ka na ni ka-isug. hehe.

Unknown said...

online ka???chat ta bi huhuhuhu...

poetry na ya. tanan pwede mo mahimo. hehe well actually ang poetry ko ang ga help sa akon ma isug.kumbaga, tapos ko hambal, daw wala ko choice patihan ko na lang self ko nyahaha

mira said...

ann..it has been such a long time nga naga yearn ako sang mga poetry lines mo..and how i have enjoyed reading it...more please!

Unknown said...

haha dugay na na nga poem mir..i wrote that for someone in my past na kilala mo gid. nyehehe cge lang, these days ill write poetry gid especially for ya my dear mother goose..