Sunday, March 8, 2009

I CELEBRATE INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY

"There's a place I know where you can touch a woman for free ... her heart"

Too sleepy to add anything to this tonight. I forgot all about the movie from which I got this line. It was spoken by an old man to a young boy. I was too struck to ever forget this line. I was in high school and it forever changed the way I looked at myself. I have a poem for this quote above, but it's not finished yet. An exact contradiction. Wanted to show the team from Mars how they should be watching their steps. This is Venus's turf. Well, anyway. This is National Women's Day, I remember my feminist side hehe

But then again, I know it's more than that. If only I can be as gentle and at the same time strong like Mary....hmmm...

2 comments:

cathyne said...

im speechless...subu an ko..

Unknown said...

i know cat..i was too sleepy na galing to elaborate on the topic. pero that qoute speaks so much for itself na di bala...