Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I don't want you around anymore

I've just recently learned the value of choosing the people I want to surround myself with. I started avoiding toxic people, friends who I thought were real but really they're not, and even those who seem to be real but aren't too sincere either. It's a waste of time and energy spending my precious minutes with them. It affects my momentum if not my speed in reaching my goals. Lately I've reached a point where I felt extremely tired, confused, without much hope and going through, there was a realization that it's not just me. It's these kinds of people who have caused all this agony. I've given too much believing there was fulfillment. How wrong I was. Now it's going to be different. It will not be selfishness, not arrogance, not even pride. It's self-love in its most honest and sincere form.


No comments: