Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I want to drive out of town and feel the breeze touch my face. I want to plant trees along the way. I want a stopover at some beach, probably an isolated one, and spend a night or two, where I would frolic at midnight and marvel at the stars. There is something about the waves and the stars that always cheers me up. May because they are both laughing in spite of the world. I want to drive some more, and meet some new friends along the way. I want to see is there a new perspective out there, a new idea? Or maybe there would be none of these things, but just a respite from a busy life I have right now that both scares and excites me.








2 comments:

TwoMedicineMan said...

Anne, I'm Speechless-Jose. I found your blog on a random Next Blog search and viola -- I was floored by your poignant insight into our God-given human condition and your piercing words. I plan on posting a link to your blog as my own next blog entry (http://twomedicineman.blogspot.com/). Thank you for your courage in speaking to that inner kid in each of us older folks (I'm now 50)...

Unknown said...

it didn't take courage to let out that inner child. it is just a matter of norturing it while making sure you also do not overdo it :)

i grew up always having this wishful thinking about so many things that forever amaze if not confuse me. my blog entries sort of reveals that ever once in a while.