Thursday, November 24, 2011

comforting words

On this day of your life, Nanay, we believe God wants you to know ... that you weren't created to be a failure.
Message from God
Sure some things may not have worked out and there have been some disappointments. But all these things helped guide you in a direction that was meant for you. Your life has purpose and significance. Try to be patient if it isn't all crystal clear just yet. For now, just know that you weren't created to fail.

Just when I needed reassurance the most, God is there to the give it. I have nothing more to say, I am just awestruck at the realization that indeed, all things happen for a reason. My only job is to make sure I don't let despair win me over. Someone sent me this text message last night:

"As long as we are here, we don't really have much choice but to keep up the fight. When we're discouraged, then we turn to God. Its better that way sometimes, so that we don't forget him."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right,We have to keep up the fight..having God by ur side will only help! :)