Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sometimes the stars
aren't their brightest
Sometimes there's rain
the entire day.
Sometimes the icy wind
means autumn
that keeps the warmth away.
There are times when the sun
is most angry
or the clouds really
just won't go.
Sometimes the spring
blooms about flowers
or the winter with its snow.

All these seasons have their reasons
that your love doesn't know at all.
Though they're many
you won't have any,
from the winter or the fall.
It's the only thing that's constant
the only thing I want.
Your love that doesn't have seasons
and the reasons it won't grant.

2 comments:

mira said...

hello my dearest anne,how's life been treating you?Mine...really not as interesting but it can be a bit challenging even when it can be at its most trivial times.Sometimes i do feel that i,myself and me seems to dessipate in thin air as i would often times prioritize my 3 VIPs,willy,maeve n niall.Although as much as i "knowledgely" know that i have to spend n give myself some "Me" time,it just cant happen...Anywayz,story of my life eh?How bout you?Miss you Ann..

alymama said...

Love this!

It's been a while, my friend!

Hope all is well.