Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Lermskie!

I would like to honor a friend as it is her birthday today. Through the years we've known each other and I thought I will never get to see her in a different light. Right now she is officially in my friend's list which says: those who cannot offend me anymore.




Can hope be abundant

in the ephemeral field

of dandelion dreams?

Can dreams ever do come true?

What have you seen so far

in your journey

to never ending sunsets?

Were there a few sunrise along the way?


I want to learn, too, I want to see

I want to find out how it is

To plunge and find out why.

I want to know the meaning

Of every sigh…


Like you do, I am treading along

never knowing why, right away

never knowing why sometimes

some things just cannot stay…


Go ahead now and sigh

the contented, wistful sigh of the ocean.

From the many twilights you’ve seen,

surely there are a hundred dawn breaks

where your soul has been.

No comments: