Wednesday, October 13, 2010



I wish there is a way where words could fly like pigeons in sky. I wish there is a way where I can freely write about anything I want and people will accept me. There is a lot I want to write about. Things that are unseen, hidden from this world of dos and donts. There is a lot that I have seen and I want to talk about them, I just wish I wouldn't be judged for what I feel and think.

I wish I can fly and run freely around the world and everyone else would want the same thing.

3 comments:

jocrossy said...

Such wishful thinking sounds so sad,
but let not those wishes remain as is.
Let your hand rather scribble in a pad,
so your spirit has nothing to miss.

go, go, girl! aja!
(",)

meowiefotografie said...

our spirits are always free my dear anne..its the outside entities beyond us is what keeping us from being free. But don't let that even discourage you, remind yourself that you are your own person and you are indeed free! love you! celebrate yourself! woooot! never be afraid..life is too short.

Unknown said...

joy, i have a secret blog where i write everything without inhibitions...hehe what i mean is to be able to write topics that are worth discussing about and then we all learn in the process..

meow, agree gid ko da sa imo. free gid man ta tani no? hay if only the world isn't too restricted.