Saturday, October 9, 2010

Girlfriend or Me

I had this "serious" conversation with my 5-year-old recently. I was asking him what will happen to me when he will already have a girlfriend. With an exaggerated downtrodden look I asked him, "What about me?" he gave me this very reassuring hug and said, "Don't worry Nay, I would still choose you."

"What if it's time for you to marry and have kids?" The reply was, sad for me, certain. "Then there's nothing we can do about that. I would have to choose her."

6 comments:

mama_aly said...

i love it!!!

alymama said...

i love it!

mira said...

ahahahaha...daw sa piho no?as in 5 years pa lang na sya basi 30 na?hehehe,asin as a matter of fact gd sya ya maghambal.bilib ko ah!:)

Unknown said...

thank you ladies! there are a lot of those little delightful moments with Gabriel. been thinking of putting them all into a book.

meowiefotografie said...

gabby is very witty indeed like his mom! yahahah''tanda tanda eh! wooott

Unknown said...

hehe damo pa na meow. ambot sige lang ko procrastinate gani. pro gusto ko tani to come up with a book of this.