Saturday, April 25, 2009

COLOR ME PURPLE

Happy birthday Cat! I hope this is enough to let you know I understand what you're going through right now...If there's enough reason to celebrate, it's YOU!!!







My eyes are shut
My heart is locked
The world right now
Is just too sad to look at
Its wind, to icy to feel
It seeps through me
And I become purple,
I become numb…


Here inside my head
are happy days and sad,
a universe of my
vagrant dreams.
Here, inside, is my own earth
where i become purple,
I become queen...

I stay here for a while
before I go a few more miles.
In this journey
of purple sunsets
and pinkish dawn,
i know I have to make it
on my own...

So I color me purple
I color me strength
I am numb,
I am queen,
I am more than a warrior.
I feel, I cry, I sing
I laugh, I dream.

I am beautiful.
I am purple.

2 comments:

cathyne said...

thank you anne...we both know ah...basta.. i cant thank you enough..

Iamquietheart said...

hello cat. everytime i see the word purple, i remember you. happy birthday purple girl.

in my dream i am thinking i'm joining you and anne, talking together about anything, until we get tired and sleepy.

cat, happy birthday liwat. may God bless you on your birthday.