Wednesday, September 3, 2008

TAGGED BY CAT

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER

1. Pta Taytay beach ... for the breeze and of course sisi
2. The mall ... for movies and whatnot
3. Divisoria (at least whenever I'm in Manila nyehehe)
4. Mambucal mountain resort ... for the sulfur spa

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY

1. Bo Sanchez (nyahahaha)
2. Hannah
3. My Boss
4. Mitzi

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT

1. Kaesei
2. McDo ... for sundae caramel yum yum!!
3. Abboy's
4. Buto't Balat


FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE

1. Baguio
2. Boracay
3. Italy
4. Canada


FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER

1. I wish Ally McBeal is still alive
2. Alias
3. Pinoy Dream Academy
4. Kyle xy

I don't know who else in my list I can tag. So I tag...EVERYBODY! hehehe tags are fun! A cool getting-to-know-you activity...

5 comments:

Genevive said...

hehehe sadya tag tagay ta bala pirmi hihi galing wala may ga tag sakun... si :)

baw, patay na gali si allymcbeal :(

mira said...

hehehe..prehu ta..i like tags pro 'la man may ga tag sa akun...thanks for dropping by sa akon blog...evry now and then iwould visit ur blogsite too,n i always enjoy the photos of you n the family...benjo n kids,etc...catch up with you one day!God bless! :)

mira said...

As for you my dearest ann...im always missing my dearest friend.kun kis-a gaka latuktukan na ang akon mga pondering thoughts coz noone here would be as willing to listen and share these kinda stuff...ikaw lang gd.one and only!hayy...pasensya na miga..hidlaw lang ko...'mo lang gd na.

Genevive said...

baw emote mama mira hehehe thanks for viewing my site now n then... sige keep in touch gid ta pirmi..

Unknown said...

nyehehehe sa akon mlang na ga emote to the max si mira.hehehe ti gina pa gustuhan ko na sya emote.kayman gina pagustuhan ya man ko emote mo nyehehehe