Friday, March 14, 2008

LONG OVERDUE TRIP REPORT

Not in the mood for writing these days. Blame it on my period. Period.
Posting my favorite photos from my recent trip.





Center for Ecozoic Living and Learning, Cavite



I learned so much from this trip to one of Columban Fathers' missionary works. I am so amazed at how every instruction in life is actually there in the Bible, how to live and let live without putting the environment at risk.

Imagine this fire is a product of human waste! As in manure! How brilliant God is for creating everything and seeing to it that it is not to be wasted. Please check out the CELL's site. You will be glad you did.



To Baguio...and far from home...I took this rather gloomy photo (well, road to Baguio doesnt have any choice but to look gloomy anyway) as a reflection of what I felt inside, thinking home.



Choosing to have fun, anyway!



... and yet some more fun...if this horse stays still.




I underestimated Baguio. I kept saying this the first day I came. I didn't bring the right coat, I had to borrow socks from my colleague, I had to buy a pair of shoes that would keep me from getting frostbites.




YUMMY.




It's not until I went to Baguio that I discovered I know a bit of photography. Cheers to meh!








Over the clouds...



Over the contagious, anemic world...



I swim through the magic,
that I cannot touch
but could only understand...

10 comments:

Iamquietheart said...

anne,hisa ko simo kay naka pa-Baguio ka na. nice pics ha, galing bitin. i was expecting nga mga one hour ko ma enjoy tan-aw sang pictures mo.poink.

anyway, kamusta ang Baguio? Did you enjoy well? ti you didn't bring a nice jacket or something with you? Ahay. ti gin tugnawan ka to eh.

Tani someday we can go there together no. With the kids, para mas happy.

Unknown said...

long time no hear vian ba..hay kn i post ko di tanan nga pics ti inuras mo gid matapos eh.hehehe..send ko lang sa imo links sa online photo album ko a.im sure malalaway ka nyehehehe..may pasalubong ko di gle sa imo. wooden rosary.

cathyne said...

wow nice pics...anne, i wish i was there as your tour guide..huhuhu

il be there next month...

meowiefotografie said...

great pics and i know that you also have wonderful memories on your trip! Am glad to see you your back safe and sound!

mira said...

ann...budding kodaker ah...id like the pics u took in the garden..the flowers were gorgeous....and i like very much the shots of the clouds...they're such a wonder to me...thanks for sharing! love yah!

mira said...

ann..kodaker..kodaker...u've got hidden talent my friend..i like d shots of the flwers in the garden...the pond...the clouds...they're such a wonder.love it!thanks for sharing! love yah!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing, Anne!

Iamquietheart said...

really anne? thanks ha. na bless na sya? cge. if you happen to pass by the house, just leave it lang kay nanay. toto and diosa will be there this april for nicole's birthday. ipadala ko nalang na sa ila when they return.

Anonymous said...

wow!! nice pics, Anne! ti nano getting serious na sa photography? heheh

mama_aly said...

love the picture coming out of the crack of stones. it seems so hopeful.