Friday, December 21, 2007

TIME...WHEN WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND?

Yes, that's about it. So many things to be done, so little time. So many blogs to write, so little time. So many gifts to buy and wrap, so little time. I hate hearing myself always talking like this. It's like I'm almost scared to see myself in the mirror, lest I'll see me talk back to me saying..yeah right..what other excuses have you got, lady?

It's past eleven in the evening. I'm seated here in the sala with my American friend, Hannah and the rest of the family singing the night away. So odd of me to blog away, while I've got visitors, right? But hey, I'm doing this on kind intervals. After this paragraph, my turn on the mike once again.

Yesterday, my second day -- take note, SECOND, day of my vacation leave, I woke up at 3am, vomiting. It went on till late that day, the world spinning and me vomiting no end. I was so frustrated and I refused to think of going to the hospital, to think that Hannah and family are coming for a few days of holiday. And I have work waiting for me.

I am tired, very spent. But I guess I still have enough spirit left for the Christmas celebrations. It is The Savior's birthday, how can I miss it for the world?


... a kiss on the wind
that doesn't feel
but touches my spirit
knowing it too well...


Yes, I only need to breathe in, breathe out and bask in the good days that don't come every day.

Excuse me...my turn now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you Anne. Hope you're feeling better now. hehe you're multi-tasking LOL!

Take care now and enjoy your vacation :)

cathyne said...

nag pa ospital ka gid? ahay anne, i know how it feels gid..TIME ang pinaka mahal nga bagay para sa aton..sigh

jb29 said...

First: Wa guid ako masay pag ikaw nagsulat. Condidering nga gavideoke ka pa na ha. tsk tsk tsk....

Second: Abaw nano ngaa nagmasakit ka belle? Guro over fatigue ka o stressed. Dapat relax relax man.

Third: No Time. Solution? Provide time. hehehehe amo ini nakwa ko sa isa ka sermon sang pari sa greenbelt. Hambal sang pari, we always feel that we don't have enough time for everything which is wrong daw. But if try learn to provide time according to our priorities then may time guid kuno para sa tanan.

Fourth and last: MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR SA INYO DIRA! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS!

mira said...

hay..it reminds me of this good oldie song..."to everything turn,turn,turn..there is a season..turn,turn,turn..there's a season and time for everything under heaven.miss u for always...when will be the time for us?hehehe...catch up with you soon!take care!:)