Monday, January 25, 2016

Heart of a Volunteer

It took me a while to come out and be myself again, bask in the sunlight and get excited for the rain. Having trusted someone with all my life, with my secrets, my dreams, desires of my heart, and being failed and utterly toppled me down with deceit and treachery, it wasn't easy. I gave birth to an organization in which I hope there will be mutual respect, trust, and encouragement. When that person took it away from me, she took away with her my own confidence, the belief in myself, and the audacity to dream big. Yes, it took me a while. But just like any mothers who lost their babies to miscarriage, I guess one of the things that could bring things back to normality is conceiving once again and being reminded that yes, I can conceive again, and give birth again, the way I was designed. 

I can't wait to see this project grow. 


anabelle gubuan

anabelle gubuan

anabelle gubuan

No comments: