Monday, October 5, 2015

Life begins at 40

October 4, 2015 was something I will cherish for the rest of my life. It was a day the Lord showed me his many forms of miracles and because of these miracles I have understood the real meaning of perseverance, determination and trust in the Almighty. The dinner for a cause became possible because many in my circle of friends understand what I believe in, my passions and how I want to prove to everyone that no one is too poor to help, be there for the less fortunate, and create an impact in the society. The only thing that we need is a heart willing to be shared. My deepest gratitude to everyone who took part in this event. I will be acknowledging each one of you in some specific photos grin emoticon Salamat sa inyo pagpalangga. You are the wind beneath my wings. Turning 40 has become extremely exciting because of this opening salvo with you guys.




No comments: