Sunday, September 13, 2015

Affirmations

Today, Annang, we believe God wants you to know that ...
you have so much to offer to the world.

There is no limit to the love you can share, to the happiness you can inspire, to the peace you can bring.


Just when I was losing it, I read this. There are times when all of a sudden I find myself in a deep state of loneliness and I feel cold at the thought that all this time, I never knew where I was heading.  Somehow it's being exhausted from weeks and weeks of being there for others, of choosing to be there for the ones who matter to me and in the process I lose myself, or maybe just forget to pamper myself. I don't know. Whatever this feeling of loneliness means, I know this is just temporary. Reading this message this morning has greatly affirmed me and I am glad I have my faith. It makes me see even the slightest touch of the breeze on my face as my reason for getting back up again and facing the day.  

No comments: