Sunday, February 2, 2014

Carrots, cucumber and celery

I just tried it this afternoon :) It wasn't as bad as thought it would be, without the apples. It tasted gentle, not bitter at all. I still want to find out if there is a way I can chill it just for a bit to make it more refreshing. This weight loss juicing recipe is supposed to be balanced with regular exercise. For today, I didn't do it as I stayed up till 3am. I promise to do it tomorrow *wink*



According to my research, it's surprisingly filling and this is the part where I got excited. Only to be disappointed lol. A few minutes after I downed this half glass, I was starting to feel hungry.



Since I didn't have rice for lunch, I didn't feel guilty having a few pieces of camote (sweet potato) barbeque. Not the grilled kind of barbeque, here in the Philippines, we prepare it sweet :) 


Life is good with just the right kind of food. 

No comments: