Friday, January 3, 2014

So blessed to be a mother

I came home tonight very tired from work and my dear son did something that really reminded me that in spite of all the hardships in life, at the end of the day God's gesture of love is my own son. After having dinner and spending time with him (we played Angry Birds and Turbo Fly), I took a bath and sat down to work, keeping in mind that I have to spend a couple of hours before bed time for another part time job. Gabriel quietly took my favorite massage oil and started massaging my feet.

With a surprised smile on my face, I asked, "What are you doing?"

"Giving you a massage." He answered matter of factly.

"Why?" I wanted to know what was going on in his little head.

"Because I love you. You've been working so hard."

I had tears in my eyes when I took these photos...




No comments: