Monday, June 17, 2013

Mother Protects Kids from Carjacker

Read this on the news today and I am so awestruck at her bravery. I want to be like her, I want to be prepared at all times considering that the world these days is so filled with lazy bastards who just want a quick fix to all their monetary concerns. A few days ago I heard in the news about the kidnapping incidents becoming more and more rampant here in our province, Negros. One victim, a college student, was walking home from her campus when suddenly the tricycle she was riding pulled over and covered her nose with a hanky. She woke up inside a van, with four other children crying. They were brought to a bodega somewhere in Cebu and that's where she got a chance to escape to tell her story. Why are people like kidnappers, carjackers, thieves and the like given the chance to live? This is one of the realities of life that really confuses me no end.

No comments: