Saturday, November 29, 2008

STOPPING TO SMELL THE FLOWERS

Well, not exactly flowers. I'm smelling the sea breeze, for a week.

The world will continue to revolve. Seasons, although they are becoming more and more abnormal, will still come and go. Terrorists will keep planning how to destroy the world. Worldwide economy will struggle as, not quite surprisingly, it should be. Survival of the fittest, indeed.

So I am forcing myself to go on vacation, to try and keep myself as fit as possible. I choose to keeping thinking that this life isn't about any battle. Rather is it about pursuit of happiness and peace that everyone deserves. Everyday there are endless questions, there are endless wondering and wandering, even endless fears for the future, for what is around the bend. And sometimes the answers lie in the simplest things, occasion, moments.

As for me, I often hear them being spoken by the seas...

3 comments:

Dit-dit 'd' Great said...

huo ah, sige bakasyun lang da kay ako lang di baka baka kua sweldo nyo nga duwa ni abe sa yoville! tseh! nyehehehehhe!

mira said...

hahahaha...tawa ko comments ni ditdit..daw sa piho!seriously aside...we all need a break..even God the Father,had a day off!Its when we can stop,smell,feel and see.To keep all our senses in place,so we can gauge through amidst the hustle and bustle of everyday life what are more important and valuable.:)

MTFR said...

i miss the sea...listening to the waves crash to shore reminds me that a greater power is in control and that brings me peace.

i miss the sea...:)