Tuesday, October 7, 2008

CELEBRATING 33

Reflecting on the 33 years God has allowed my life, I came up with 33 things I discovered along my journey...




1. Life isn't about choosing the lesser evil. Evil should never be an option.

2. Nothing is indespensable. So I delete my inbox. But print some first :)

3. Friends aren't friends when they don't argue. So I stay away from them.

4. Never miss a good opportunity to shut up. It can spare you from shame.

5. The world will not stop for my tears. I cry, and sometimes I have to cry alone.

6. Laughter isn't the best medicine. Sometimes it gives me abdominal pain :)

7. But laughter keeps me young. So I laugh some more.

8. Learn poetry. You'll be surprised to know you already have it.

9. Dancing in the rain is romantic. But sometimes it gives me colds.

10.Less is more. So the less I blog, the more friends will clamour for it *nyehehe*

11.More is less. The more I talk, the less I'm being heard and understood.

12.I'm living heaven on earth. Gabriel is my little piece of heaven.

13.God loves me enough to stay silent once in a while. That will teach me forbearance.

14.It's okay if someone forgets my birthday. I forget birthdays, too.

15.Hubby can't be around always. Sometimes I have to pee at midnight - alone. So I bought my
'arenola'.

16. Once in a while, money can buy happiness. Plane tickets are expensive.

17. Bedtime stories is my father's greatest gift to me. So I pass it on to Gabriel.

18. The way to my man's heart is through his feet.

19. Saying I love you when you don't really mean it, is almost a blasphemy.

20. When someone gives me advice, I look at how he lives his life. Then I decide if I follow his advice or not.

21. I had to be a mother first before I could truly understand my own mother.

22. Dreaming is believing. How to make it happen is another story.

23. Finish at least one book in 3 months. It will keep you at par with the world.

24. Learn about computers. But keep your typewriter.

25. Share your life story. It will make you immortal.

26. When you promised someone you'll pray for them, mean it.

27. When saying sorry is hard, I don't say it. I do it.

28. Sometimes friends don't have to be frank. Reality does bite.

29. Love is a decision.

30. Also happiness.

31. And faith.

32. I am the captain of my soul. But a captain must have a compass.

33. So God is my compass.

7 comments:

Genevive said...

baw da best dabest dabestda best dabest dabestda best dabest dabestda best dabest dabestda best dabest dabestda best dabest dabest DABEEEEEEEEEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ang mga favorite ko nums 3, 10, 13, 17,18, etc etc ... ang na lean ko nga gusto ko himuon ang 27 .. so help me God.

daw ma cry ko ah... pero ka kadlaw ko... haaay.

Anonymous said...

Some made me laugh, some made me nod, some made me go aaawww!
Happy happy bday again!

felinelostindwilderness said...

ayyytiii NO COMMENT ako basta sa sulat kay perti gid ya ka abiliridaran!!! waawwwwwwwwww...am so inspired!! pakdula lang ko diutay kay tamad gid ko ya magsulat sang blog subong ambot ngaa! ahahaha...

mira said...

happy birthday ann...sori gd i didnt made a birthday blog in time for your birthday...i was very sick for a few days..i had gastroenteritis...its hard to be sick when ive got two young kids dependent on me...hope you'll give me a chance to make it up to you...love u gd.wished i was there.

Anonymous said...

Gatawa ko sa imo list hehe!!

Hope you had a blast on your bday :)

Unknown said...

tenk yu ghels hehehe (sunod-sunoran kay catin)

actually got a few more things to add but since the number is just 33, i had to end it there.

mapz!! i got the moo cards!!wohooooo and guess when ko pa na recieve???the day before my bday!! hehehe tenk yu!! cute cute gle sa ila noh? i was thrilled to receive something from a friend across the globe. SALAMAT!!!

jb29 said...

Ay garabe na ini! champion ka guid ya sa sulatay hehehe...Ala ako masay pag ikaw nagsulat. I'm reaaly ur fan (as in ur paypay hehehe). Belated happy birthday Anne. God bless you always!