Thursday, August 30, 2007

PINK POWER

I was recently one of five Rockin' Girl Blogger awardees, courtesy of Mama Mapz. Now it's time for me to pay it back and/or forward. Here are my five topmost on the list, in no particular order.

BEBANG: She’s my sister blogmate. If I won’t include her in the awarding, I’ll be in big trouble. Juk juk juk. She’s my number one fan when it comes to writing, but she too can actually write. She writes heartwarming, witty, relevant blogs. My recent favorite is her 11 days. Creative, funny, again, witty. What makes her entries even more worth reading is the enduring faith that makes up the mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend that she is.

MIRA: After much coaxing, she finally gave in and started her own blog. We met at SFC in 1995 and we instantly became friends. Her profound thoughts were like a fountain I wanted to contain in a teacup I shared with her every once in a while. It’s her birthday on September 8, so I better continue this simple tribute on a birthday blog for her.

KURING: Mira’s younger sister. She used to collect every piece of poetry I wrote. She’s of the very first few who get to read my work first, before I share it with others. It’s like an exclusive joy for her I wouldn’t want to take away. From her entries, you can tell how she becomes an exciting mixture of the traditional and contemporary, as she faces more challenges in a wider, more complex world of NYC.

MAMA_ALY: I saw her blog site when I was blog hopping one day. A refreshing page of a career woman who chose to stay at home and become a fulltime wife and mother. She shares her faith in simple, reflective, and insightful words, any reader can’t help but be blessed. I always walk away feeling pounds lighter after every blog visit.

MAPING: Why wouldn’t I give her this award? It’s because of her blogs that I, too, wanted to have my own. I instantly was able to relate reading her entries. A working, blogging mother and wife. She writes heartwarming blogs, light, mostly funny and cute especially when it’s about her munchkins.

There you have it ladies! The long overdue pink badges! Strut it around and be proud you’re pink!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Anne! And thanks for giving out the pink badge :) Salamat to your kind words. You Rock!!!

Genevive said...

taynk yu taynk yu hibi man ko ba hehehe as in honest nag hibi ko ay ka char sa akon... ga emote..kay gali dala sang pagbubuntit hehehe

Unknown said...

hehehe..we all rock! go go go pink power!!

pink power gid tuod kay bebang kay nag two pink lines na sya sa home preggy kit.hehehe.

mama_aly said...

anne,

i am humbled by your kind words. thank you dear sister!

Unknown said...

you're welcome mama_aly! looking forward to your new post!