Thursday, March 22, 2007

LONG TALKS, ANYONE?

Libra Libra
Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
Let yourself linger in conversations today, especially with people you don't know very well. Sharing ideas and stories will help you learn more about someone who may, to your great surprise, become very important in your life. So if there's a person who has been pushing for a relationship that you don't think you want, give him or her another chance -- and sit down for a long talk. Your feelings may change.

I don't really believe in horoscopes, but just today, I accidentally came across this one and reading it made me smile. "Let yourself linger in conversations today". I am actually the one feeling like having long talks but no one seems available or interested enough. I cannot resort to blogging, as sometimes, especially when you're feeling really introspective, blogging can be weird. It's like talking to yourself in front of a mirror.

So here I am, resorting to 3D world, where people don't touch, nor cry. Everything is ready-made. Quick. Easy. It's not that I don't like blogging. It's not that I don't like technology. It's just that sometimes, I can't help but think of how people nowadays are slowly losing the capacity to connect and touch souls. Blogging is certainly a lot more different than actually talking to someone in person, sharing ideas, hanging out, spending time together.

Power of human touch.

Sometimes life becomes morose and mundane. Sometimes words aren't there to make up a blog. Sometimes a machine is just a machine. It doesn't offer long talks.

No comments: